Carbonate calcium with the formula CaCO3 is more than 40% in the earth crust and it is found all over the world.
This is available in shell of eggs and membranes of animals such as snails
Calcium Carbonate is extracted from the mines for use in industry.
Pure calcium carbonate can be produced from marble or it can be generated by passing carbon dioxide through a solution of calcium hydroxide. It can also be made by pouring baking soda into a boric acid solution that is settled in a white matter.
Application of carbonate calcium:
- Construction work
- Iron extraction industry and steel production
- In agriculture for soil modification and PH adjustment
- Ceramic and tile industry
- The paper industry, plastics, paints and coatings as filler and color coating
- In pharmacies and edible additives
We had a lot of visit from Calcium carbonate mines which are the best in Iran.
So we are ready for your request whether for export or for investment.